Cute Blog Award.

February 03, 2012 bee. 7 Comments


Yayyy! I've been awarded by the very cute Popcorn of Popcorn <3 Cute Things. Thanks for the love for my blog! I'm so happy to receive this award!

For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award.
5. Make sure you let those you gave the award to know that you awarded them.




Award Questions:
 1. What is your favorite go-to makeup product?  Definitely, BB Cream.

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011? Color-blocking.



3. What's you favorite dessert? I've got an extremely sweet tooth... and I don't think I have a favorite! LOL. I'm putting myself at risk for Diabetes for liking everything sweet! XD
 
4. Favorite color? Somewhere in the lines of Teal or Aquamarine.

5. What is your middle name? It's "Beatriz"... and that's why I'm also known as "Bee".

6. What was the last song you listened to? "Satisfaction" by Benny Benassi (my favorite clubbing song!).

7. Something you don't know about me: I'm a certified dork! :D


And I now pass this award to...


What an awesome way to start of February! 
Thank you again, cutie Popcorn!

<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!

    BTW, Just wanted to tell you that I already posted My memories suite Giveaway! I hope you'll join!^^

    here's the link:
    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-memories-giveaway.html


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Dear ^^
    How sweet of u <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayayay I'm so glad you did this post. :) Awwwww i like that nickname Bee. Sounds cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3