MAKE LOVE.

December 28, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

BEE | TAEYANG's "MAKE LOVE" Freestyle ~ #kyootedance uploaded by kyoote

    Introducing the moves I would probably (and I did) bust out when I'm being random... like always! This was the day before the Hartnell Dance Club's opening night for Lysistrata. We lacked time to really film videos, so I had the camera set-up to film during the dress rehearsals. So far, I have one of my dances up for your enjoyment. The rest will be uploaded in the new year. I've decided to upload once every two weeks... hopefully I do get more content out from now on. 

youtube.com/kyoote

Check out my dance channel:
youtube.com/kyoote

Btw, CLUB LOLLIPOP is now even more accessible!


Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year everyone!
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3