The Influenster Violet VoxBox!

January 21, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

Check out the contents of the latest voxbox I received from Influenster!

Goody Quickstyle Paddle Brush
A brush to help you dry your hair while styling it?! How cool!

Goody Athletique Headband
It's the new year and time to work out, right? This should hold my over grown bangs in place as I sweat it out!

Sally Hansen Triple Shine
Pretty sparkly color for my nails? Yes, please!

Soyjoy in Cranberry
Oh! Yummy and healthy snack to try out!

 The list of the voxbox's contents.


Here's my unboxing video with my initial thoughts!

Pardon my get-up... I was ready for dance practice. 
TEEHEE.

I received the very big box of wonderful goodies from Influenster, thank you!
If you want to be a part of this amazing program, sign up here:
www.influenster.com/r/18813
 Watch out for reviews on these babies.
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3